15th Street Automotive
15th Street Automotive has been your local auto repair shop and fleet service center in Puyallup since 2002. We’re a AAA-Approved Repair Facility and a Federated Car Care Center serving Puyallup, Graham, Sumner, WA, and surrounding areas. We’re the Puyallup area’s #1 choice for customer service and satisfaction. We procure the best parts available and continuously train to make sure the job is done right the first time.
WE PROVIDE FULL SERVICE
We provide complete automotive repair and regular maintenance services for personal vehicles and entire fleets. Our ASE-certified technicians fix vehicle problems right the first time, using top quality parts. See us for everything from an A/C repair to transmission repair.
WE ALSO PROVIDE DIESEL ENGINE REPAIR AND HYBRID REPAIR.
Founded in 2002, 15th Street Automotive has been helping Washington State drivers with scheduled maintenance and automotive repair services for more than 15 years. We offer preventive maintenance and mechanical repair services for personal vehicles and commercial fleets in Puyallup, Graham, Sumner, WA, and surrounding areas. We’re family-owned and operated with a dedicated staff prepared to answer any questions and provide an unparalleled customer experience. Whether you need your brake rotors replaced, a check engine light diagnosed, or an oil change, our team is available for your complete automotive service and fleet service needs.
At 15th Street Automotive, our “Peace of Mind” Warranty is highly exceptional in today’s marketplace. We stand behind our workmanship and materials with our warranty.
Our “PEACE OF MIND” Warranty is highly exceptional in today’s marketplace.
We Stand Behind Our Workmanship & Materials with Our Warranty!
- Our workmanship and parts are guaranteed for 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first, with our “Peace of Mind” Warranty. (Due to manufacturer’s warranties, some parts may have warranty that extends beyond 24 months or 24,000 miles.)
- Warranty repairs must be performed at our shop.* Please call us at (253) 840-2250.
- Authorization must be obtained prior to any warranty repair work.
- Repairs performed without authorization will not be reimbursed.
- Warranty will be limited to reimbursement up to the amount of the original service or repair.
Please do not hesitate to call us about any vehicle repair concerns!
* For complete details, terms and conditions of our warranty, please call us at (253) 840-2250.